The underwater world needs heroes.
You can be one of them by championing the causes of the world’s most fragile and important aquatic ecosystems. Sign up for the Project AWARE Speciality course to learn about some of the most pressing problems facing these vulnerable environments and everyday actions you can take to help conserve them. It’s informative, interesting and most importantly, you learn how to make a difference.
Project AWARE Foundation is the dive industry’s leading non-profit organisation dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action. Besides completing the Project AWARE Speciality course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment. Click here to find out how;
What will I learn?
- The ocean commons and coastal zone issues
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability
- Coral environment overview and inhabitants
- The role of the diver in protecting aquatic environments
- Fun team quizzes with prizes!
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
The underwater world needs heroes. Be one. Learn how to conserve the aquatic environment.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Anyone, of any age, can take part in this interesting and fascinating course!