Night Diver Speciality
With the PADI Night Diver Speciality, as the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater night. Although you have seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI Night Diver Speciality course. You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, as well as introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation) and 12 years old
- Number of Dives: Three
- Dive lights and night diving equipment
- Entries, exits and navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life
- Communication and light handling
- Materials: You will Need a Night Diver pack, which includes PADI Night Diver Manual and the award-winning PADI Night Diving video.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Go night diving and see the underwater world in a whole new light – a dive light.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Can be taken as part of our 5 Speciality Package for £425 but this does not include Manuals (Usually £22.70) or DVD + Manuals (Usually £43.20). Certification cards are paid for separately if used in conjunction with offer. They cost £25.00. Why not upgrade your card to an awesome Project AWARE card? Donate £10 or more and get a choice of fantastic underwater images!
Course Fee £175.00 as a stand alone course and not part of the package deal.
A primary dive light and back up dive light are also required as well as chemical sticks. For recommended torches and tips come and see us at Island Divers.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience (log book and cards) must be provided on day one of the course.