Do you want to maximise your dive times? Of course you do! Do you want to get the most out of your dive computer? Definitely! Then the PADI Multilevel Diver Speciality course is for you.
In this course, you will learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That is the way you really dive, after all!
You will learn to use eRDP ML version of the Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) for planning multilevel dives, making it a great companion for your dive computer (as well as a way to still make multilevel dives if you forget to bring your computer).
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation) and 12 years old
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multi-level dives with the use of the eRDP ML
- Maximize your no stop time
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What will I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £155.00. With the eRDP ML and certification card included in the price.
When booked at the same time as buying a dive computer it is only £125!
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.