Want to know about how your dive gear works? Then the PADI Equipment Specialist course is for you! This course familiarises you with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment.
The more you know about how your equipment works, the more comfortable you are with it, you get a higher performance from it and the better you can care for it!
- Must be a PADI Scuba Diver or Junior Scuba Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Reviews the theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
- No dives are required, so you can take the Equipment Specialist course any time of the year
- The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is not an equipment repair course, but it provides the foundation you will want if you are interested in learning more about equipment repairs
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £95.00 Including Downloadable PADI Touch APP.
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.