Extend your bottom time using Enriched Air.
Complete the Enriched Air course, and demonstrate how you would plan your dives and learn how to analyse the appropriate gas mix.
Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater – but you need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills.
Whether you are into underwater photography or wreck diving, on vacation in some tropical paradise or just out for a leisurely day of diving at your local dive site, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course helps you get more out of diving by giving you longer bottom time.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- Learn to analyse cylinder contents.
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers.
- Safely increase your no stop time.
- Certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £145.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Proof of current qualification and experience (log book and cards) must be provided on day one of the course.