Want to stay warm and toasty on a dive?
Then stay out of the water. What? Stay out of the water? Yes! Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water. In the PADI Dry Suit Diver Speciality course, you’ll learn how to use a dry suit. And that keeps you warm! Even in very cold water.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another training organisation) and at least 10 years old
- Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance and storage
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
- The PADI Dry Suit Diver certification credits toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
We have courses running throughout the year around the Isle of Wight and at Vobster Quay in Somerset. As a stand alone course the price is £145.00 with manual and certification card included in the price; entrance fee to Vobster or boat dives is not included in the Course price. Why not join us for a day, complete your course and experience the joy of extending your dive time and diving season! Email us at email@example.com with your preferred dates and we can make it happen!
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £175.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Call us at Island Divers to discuss Dry Suit requirements!
Proof of current qualification and experience (log book and cards) must be provided on day one of the course.