A DPV offers a thrilling way to see a lot of underwater territory in a brief amount of time. They scoot you through the water without the need to exert energy or use excess air! Want to visit that offshore reef or wreck from the beach? A DPV may be the way to go, especially if you are a budding James Bond!
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation) and 12 years old
- You will learn Diver propulsion vehicle dive planning organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Equipment considerations
- Diver etiquette and how to avoid harming fragile aquatic life
- The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver certification counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £165.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.