Digital has taken the underwater photography world by storm.
Get in on the action with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality course. You can quickly and easily capture the underwater world with your camera and on your computer.
During the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality course, you learn to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine and Adjust) method, which takes full advantage of digital technology. The result is good underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimising your work with your computer, storage and more.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation) However, you can take the course as a snorkeller and receive a non diving certification.
- Choosing and using modern digital cameras and underwater housings
- Using the PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- Editing and sharing your pictures
- The three primary principles for getting good photos underwater
- The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer certifications credits toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
- This is one of PADI’s most adaptable speciality courses, and can even be started during the last dive of your PADI Open Water Diver course.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Can be taken as part of our 5 Speciality Package for £425 but this does not include Manuals (Usually £22.70) or DVD + Manuals (Usually £43.20). Certification cards are paid for separately if used in conjunction with offer. They cost £25.00. Why not upgrade your card to an awesome Project AWARE card? Donate £10 or more and get a choice of fantastic underwater images!
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Course Fee £165.00 as a stand alone course and not part of the package deal.
Site entrance fee: There is an entrance fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Current fees: Vobster Quay– £16.00, Andark Lake £15.00. Boat fees from £25.00 per dive.
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.