Digital has taken the underwater photography world by storm.
Get in on the action with the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality course. You can quickly and easily capture the underwater world with your camera and on your computer.
During the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Speciality course, you learn to use the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine and Adjust) method, which takes full advantage of digital technology. The result is good underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimising your work with your computer, storage and more.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation) However, you can take the course as a snorkeller and receive a non diving certification.
- Choosing and using modern digital cameras and underwater housings
- Using the PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- Editing and sharing your pictures
- The three primary principles for getting good photos underwater
- The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer certifications credits toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
- This is one of PADI’s most adaptable speciality courses, and can even be started during the last dive of your PADI Open Water Diver course.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £195.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.