The PADI Deep Diver Speciality
This Course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – diving deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course you will experience what it is like to dive beyond 18 metres. Down there, it’s a different world and takes additional training! Here at Island Divers is where you can get it!
- Must be a PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation) and 15 years old.
- You will get experience diving beyond 18 metres.
- Learn deep dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and hazards.
- During the course enjoy some awesome deep dives, seeing the things you couldn’t see before, in a world of deep blue and greens.
- Compare the amazing differences in pressure, temperature and colours at depth.
- Learn about special equipment, safety stops and decompression procedures.
- You will complete Four open water dives that range from 18 – 40 metres over two days.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a fully qualified and registered PADI Instructor.
- The Deep Speciality Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
We have courses running throughout the year around the Isle of Wight and at Vobster Quay in Somerset. Entrance fee to Vobster or boat dives is not included in the Course price. Why not join us for a weekend, complete your course and learn how to enjoy the ocean depths safely! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred dates and we can make it happen!
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £295.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.