Whether you have never made a boat dive or you have logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Speciality course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently. The PADI Boat Diver Speciality course familiarises you with the various ways you stow gear, enter and exit the water, use surface lines and more, depending upon the type boat and the location.
PADI Boat Diver
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- Covers techniques for diving from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant liveaboards!
- Discusses how dive boats differ from one location another
- Gives you focused experience and training for diving from boats in your local area.
- Covers basic boat safety equipment and use.
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What do I need and what is the cost?
Course Fee £195.00
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Boat fees from £30.00 per dive.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – Just give us a call!
Proof of current qualification and experience, (log book and cards), must be provided on day one of the course.