PADI Staff Instructor
As a PADI Staff Instructor you will have the knowledge and experience to share with new PADI Instructors but during this course, you will learn how to use the IDC framework to communicate that knowledge to students developing to become Instructors.
You will also learn how to develop and grow the next generation of PADI Instructors while gaining greater insight into instructor-trainer knowledge.
What You Can Teach
In addition to all the courses you can teach as a PADI Instructor you will also be able to:
- Teach PADI Assistant Instructor courses.
- Assist PADI Course Directors conduct the PADI Instructor Development Course.
- Help PADI Course Directors in conducting instructor-level continuing education.
You will also master instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development teaching presentations, confined and open water teaching presentations as well as auditing an IDC as a staff member rather than as a student
- You must be a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Be at least 18 years old
Course Fee £400 for the three day course (if there is no IDC running) or £500 for a 10 day course (where you will also audit an entire IDC).
* Please note, all courses are valid for 12 months from day of purchase.
Site entrance fee: There is a fee for open water dives requiring entry to an inland dive site, payable daily by the student. Any boat costs if relevant, will be agreed prior to the course.
Full SCUBA Equipment is required for the Course. If you need any equipment, you can hire this from Island Divers – just give us a call!