What is the PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification?
This certification denotes that you have reached the highest recreational diver level in the PADI system of diver education. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Divers certification (or equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification
- PADI Rescue Diver certification
- 50 logged dives
- Five PADI Speciality course certifications
What Will I Gain?
- Gain confidence in your diving
- Continue to develop your dive skills
- Better understand the aquatic world
- Learn additional skills specific to your interests
- Dive sites beyond the limit of the entry level certification
Where can I go from here?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education. But, you don’t have to stop there! You can continue on to become a PADI professional. As a Master Scuba Diver you will be well equipped and qualified to begin your training as a PADI Divemaster. For further information on professional courses, check out our PADI Pro section.