PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor programme is your final step in the quest to become a PADI Instructor. During the Instructor Development Course, you will learn to use and adapt the PADI system of diver education to individual student needs through comprehensive training, supported by a wide variety of PADI educational materials. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors may conduct a broad range of PADI programmes from Discover Scuba Diving through to Divemaster.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Assistant Instructor certification or be an instructor with another training organisation for at least 6 months.
- Hold a dive certification for at least 6 months
- Have 60 logged dives that include night, deep and navigation dives
- Evidence of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical declaration signed by a GP
What will I do?
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations.
How long will it take?
Times can vary from four days to three weeks or more. However, candidates must have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering a PADI Instructor exam.
Course Fee £995 Including Crewpack