PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. You’ll expand your dive knowledge and refine your skills as you become a dive professional.
What can PADI Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centres, on dive boats and at resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI scuba divers on guided tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkelling Programmes
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programmes for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- A platform to becoming a Discover Scuba Diver Leader
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification (or equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent from another organisation)
- Medical declaration signed by a GP
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
What will I do?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water
- Training exercises to develop organisational and problem solving abilities
- An internship or series of practical training exercises
How long will it take?
As with any PADI course, the Divemaster course is performance based. The length of time it takes to complete depends very much upon each individual candidate.
Contact us for further information.
Course Fee is £620 Including Crewpack